4 2 2
Property Type: House
Delightful fully renovated character Bungalow located on a lovely tree lined no through avenue amongst other quality residences. Flexible settlement date possible!
The property has lots to offer including:-
- An imposing entry hall with double glass front doors
- Separate formal lounge room
- 4 double bedrooms all with built ins
- Main bedroom has a full size en-suite with bath and separate shower
- Large North facing open plan kitchen/meals/family area leading onto an inviting all weather entertaining deck
- Family size kitchen featuring granite bench tops, quality appliances and lots of cupboards
- Laundry with also with plenty of built-in cupboards
- Another covered freestanding entertaining area located at the rear of property with its own built in Pizza Oven, ideal for family gatherings
- Landscaped grounds front & rear with plenty of space for the kids to kick a footy or any other activity they desire
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Security system
- 3 car carport
- Balham Reserve, Urrbrae Wetland, bicycle track to the city & play equipment are all located at the end of the street
- Peaceful location but still close to excellent schools & colleges, transport, Mitcham Shopping Centre and Cinemas
This property would make the ideal family home and is ready for you to move into immediately without the typical messy alterations and or additions sometimes needed.
Put this one on your list to inspect, you should not be disappointed.
3 2 2
Property Type: House
If you are looking for a home streets above your typical mass produced spec home then this lovely property could perhaps suit your needs. Architecturally designed by award winning Loucas Zahos Architects and built in 2012 with style, practicability, comfort, easy care, low maintenance living in mind and to last the ages.
Located at the quiet end of Pitman Road just a stones through from Torrens Linear Park which meanders all the way to the City and then on to West Beach for those with fitness in mind and a safe bicycle track.
The home itself offers many features and creature comforts and too many to list here. You will need to inspect the property to satisfy your curiosity.
Some of these features include:-
* Torrens Title stand alone home - 346 sqm. allotment.
* 2700 mm ceiling height throughout.
* Plenty of windows for that light filled feeling of spaciousness.
* Alarm, electric gates, triple lock security door screens and gate intercom.
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with in room sensors.
* Plenty of power and TV points. NBN connected.
* Open plan living/dining/kitchen/multi use space.
* 3 Bedrooms or two plus possible home office set away from main living.
* Two large courtyards, rear with covered pergola ideal for entertaining.
* Large main bedroom with en-suite and walk in robe.
* Low maint. yards with evergreen lawns, succulent plants and irrigation.
* 100 metres to bus, close to many schools and shopping centres.
Put this one on your priority list to inspect, you should not be disappointed.
2 1 1
Property Type: Unit
Well you can if you purchase this lovely unit.
Located directly adjoining Dry Creek Linear Reserve this well sized solid brick unit is just waiting for it's new owner to move in. Newly painted, new carpets, and freshened up in general you will not be disappointed when you inspect this delightful property. Offers 2 bedrooms, the main with built ins and ceiling fan, large lounge, open plan kitchen/dining, bathroom with separate shower, gas heating and air conditioning, separate laundry and much more. Come and listen to the birds instead of the traffic!
Close to shops, schools and transport.
2 1 2
Property Type: House
Great opportunity to purchase a large parcel of land in this prestigious suburb of Westbourne Park. Dimensions are 15.24m X 100m totalling 1500 sqm approximately. Current improvements include a 60's style solid brick 2 bedroom home currently tenanted until the end of June.
Expressions of interest are sought and inspection is strictly by appointment with agent.
3 1 2
Property Type: Duplex/semi-detached
You'll probably cover your costs here while you grow your profits. $300 per week!
WOW! Just 10 Km from the city on a sunny North facing site with open park-like outlook. Three bedrooms in a traditional layout, separate toilet, undercover parking. Amongst many new homes in this rapidly improving area. Investigate the possibilities and grow your wealth here!